,
|

BRIGHT LIGHT IS GOING TO WIN စစ္အစိုးရလက္ေအာက္မွလြတ္ေျမာက္ေတာ့မည့္ ျမန္မာ့နမိတ္ ပံုရိပ္..

Hi DearI'm OKmy. & I'm a true believer {christian }.When ever we have a Pray & Bible sharing for twice a month,we got a Vision & heard Voice from God.{GOD the father Almighty, SON JESUS CHRIST & HOLLY SPIRIT the LIVE GIVER}I'm not a Super Man nor Power Man, I've got nothing, but only I BELIEVE IN GOD, that's all " IN GOD WE TRUST."Before Nagis , crisis 2008[MONK],Sunarmi we got message from GOD & every thing is fullfill.

For last moment we Prayed on the 28th April 2009 Tuesday Believe it or not, I don't care but I'm waiting for this wonderful & fantastic moment to be FULLFILL SOON.This is in my own eyes like watching DVD "" I SAW INSEIN PRISON " in the first vision, I scared first, what our LORD is going to show me or put me in the prison ? that's why I'm scared. & I saw "" I SAW A HUGE BRIGHT & SHINING LIGHT CAME OUT FROM THE WHOLE PRISON . "" {the light was in the air close your eyes and look at it that I explain now. not coming down from the sky,but coming out from the prison like that, first the prison & after that above the whole prison is a huge bright light coming out from the prison}, I think you got it.After that I ask my LORD for I don't know the meaning of it so I asked "" MY LORD , WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHOWING ME THE BRIGHT LIGHT COMING OUT FROM THE PRISON . "" so he said [ answer like this ] "" NOT ONLY THE BRIGHT LIGHT , YOU WILL SEE THIS BRIGHT LIGHT IS GOING TO WIN or VICTORY "" the true word I heard is like this ''" KYI NAY D ALIN YOUNG GYI GA PWE KHAN OWN HMAR'Its a true voice that I heard from our GOD. He is not only my God also your God & God for every one who believed in him.The interpretation for this vision is like this.First I think THE LIGHT is NLD in the Prison.but afterwards I acknowledge THIS TRUE LIGHT WAS AUNG SAN SU KYI [only after they put her in the prison ]so now half the Vision is in this moment, & "" PWE KHAN OWN HMAR " is coming soon . She is the TRUE LIGHT for our Burmese people isn't it . So we must wait for the day "PWE KHAN MAE NAE "" SO can you please broadcast this VISION & VIOCE for the good of FUTURE BURMA.

ေပးပို ့လာသူ OKmy အားေက်းဇူးတင္ရွိ္ပါသည္။


0 comments:

Post a Comment